Poly is an AI-driven texture creation tool that generates customized, high-resolution, and seamlessly tile-able textures with 32-bit PBR maps in seconds. Whether you’re a 3D artist, game developer, or architect, Poly offers a fast and efficient way to create textures that can be used in a variety of applications. In this article, we’ll explore the features and benefits of Poly and real-world applications.
- AI-Enabled Texture Creation: the tool’s AI algorithms can generate any seamless texture with 32-bit PBR maps from scratch by describing it in a simple text prompt.
- Image Conversion: With Poly, you can convert any image into an HD seamless texture complete with AI-generated 32-bit PBR maps.
- Variations: Poly enables you to generate unlimited variations for your existing textures.
- Texture Library: You can browse and get inspired by thousands of stunning textures generated by AI. Explore how they were generated and customize them yourself.
- Simple and Accessible UI: Poly has a user-friendly and accessible web-based UI that requires no installation or GPU, and it’s totally free to get started. You don’t even need to sign up for an account or log in at all.
- Time-Saving: Poly’s AI algorithms generate textures in seconds, saving time for artists, game developers, and architects.
- Customization: With this 3D AI tool, you can easily customize textures to meet your specific needs and preferences.
- Quality: Poly generates high-quality textures that are suitable for use in a variety of applications.
- 3D Modeling: Poly can be used to create textures for 3D models, making it a valuable tool for 3D artists.
- Game Development: Poly’s fast and efficient texture generation can help game developers save time and improve the quality of their games.
- Architecture Visualization: Poly can be used to create textures for architectural visualizations, making it a valuable tool for architects.
- AR/VR World-Building: Poly’s texture generation can be used in AR/VR world-building applications, helping developers to create immersive and realistic environments.